We are in summer mode and it is time for the Bi-Weekly meeting on Tuesday. We will be preparing for the next campout and Pack 153 Webelos II will be visiting us to go over the following requirements:
- Describe the First Class Scout badge, and tell what each part stands for. Explain the significance of the First Class Scout badge.
- Visit a Boy Scout troop meeting with your den members, leaders, and parent or guardian. After the meeting, do the following:
- Describe how the Scouts in the troop provide its leadership.
- Describe the four steps of Boy Scout advancement.
- Describe ranks in Boy Scouting and how they are earned.
- Describe what merit badges are and how they are earned.
- As a patrol, make plans with a troop to participate in a Boy Scout troop’s campout or other outdoor activity.With your Webelos den leader, parent, or guardian, participate in a Boy Scout troop’s campout or other outdoor activity. Use the patrol method while on the outing.
See you there,