Troops 77 and 208 are hosting their fifth annual ‘Merit Badge University’ at the Dover Congregational church in Westlake. There are two sessions, one in January and the other in March. See the details below. Troop 664 is passing this information along for any interested Scout–this is not a required activity.
Registration is now open.
There is no cost to sign up. Depending on the merit badges you elect, there may be a small charge for materials.
- Session 1 of 2, Saturday, 13 January 2018, 9 AM – 4 PM, Dover Congregational Church, Westlake
- Session 2 of 2, Saturday, 3 March 2018, 9 AM – 4 PM, Dover Congregational Church, Westlake
As with previous years, scouts will be able to complete 2 badges total.
- Session 1 will host morning and afternoon classes for starting 2 badges.
- Homework will be assigned between January and March sessions.
- Session 2 will complete instruction on both badges during additional morning and afternoon classes.
- Lunch will be offered ($5 at the door) each Saturday.
- Both sessions will be hosted at Dover Congregational Church on Dover Center Road.
Sign up here!
Class schedule / offered merit badges
- Family Life
- Emergency Preparedness
- Personal Fitness
- Cit in Nation
- Personal Mgmt
- Mining in Society
- Home Repairs
- Cit in World