On Monday, May 28th we will be participating in the Memorial Day Ceremonies for the city of North Olmsted, and in the traditional Troop 664 Memorial Remembrances later in the day.
The schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 AM — Meet at North Olmsted City Hall for flag raising and remarks from the VFW and public officials.
- Board a city bus for transportation to Coe Cemetery and Butternut Ridge Cemetery, where the troop will participate in ceremonies.
- Return by bus to City Hall
- Scouts who are members of the NOHS Marching Band leave to participate in the Memorial Day parade.
- Scouts will travel to Sunset Memorial Cemetery (via our own transportation).
- The Troop will honor deceased Scout Masters and distinguished Scouts from Troop 664