Dover Players second production of 2018 is a new musical, Heir Pressure, written by the talented team of Keith Behrendt (Assistant Scoutmaster at Troop 664), Jeff Campbell (Troop 664’s Very Own Scoutmaster) and Bill Royse. The show is directed by Jeff Campbell and choreography is by Josh Landis.
A newlywed couple finds living together challenging, but with two overbearing parents showering them with gifts and suggestions, life is outrageous. A suggestion from a crazy marriage counselor changes the course of their lives in ways they could not imagine. Romance, Love, Comedy and Singing…
What more can you ask for in a Spring Play?
- Nancy Smothers — Lynn Galicki
- Lance Longworth — Scott MacLean
- Lana Longworth — Holly Prather
- Mary Hickey — Lisa O’Halloran
- Dr. Julius Pipper — Michael Attali
- Harry Bleuprince — Bill Graham
- Carlotta — Mary Manos Mitchem
- Leslie Turnauer — Jackie Kelly
- Yancy Longworth — Keith Behrendt
- Strolling Minstrel— Jacob Phelps
- Tech Advisor / Program Booklet — Mark Little
- Publicity / Box Office — Linda Little
- Tech – Sound and Lights — Ray Plogger / Jeff Campbell
- Stagehands — Connor Jones / Sarah Jones
- Choreographer — Josh Landis
- Author and Music — Keith Behrendt
- Director and Author — Jeff Campbell
- Author and Creator — Bill Royse
- May 11-12, May 18 -20, and May 25-27
- Fridays and Saturdays 8:00 p.m.,
- Sundays 3:00 p.m. (No performance on Sun. May 13)
- North Olmsted United Methodist Church, 4600 Dover Center Road, North Olmsted
NOTE: The church is located just north of the intersection of Dover Center Road and Lorain Avenue in North Olmsted. As you travel north on Dover Center Road, the church entrance will be on your left. Park behind the church and enter where you see the A-frame sign for Dover Players’ production of Heir Pressure.
Admission is only $5.00 per person. Contact Dover Players (Linda Little) at 440-782-0095 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to make reservations.
(During intermission, refreshments will be served for a nominal cost.)